Sunday, April 18, 2010

My new hobbies…….(Wierd right!!!)

           hmm…..recently I found myself quite addicted to perfume or known as cologne or fragrance…….Based on my experience on perfume,there is lots of it in the market now like gucci,DKNY,Beckham,Hugo Boss ,Channel etc and all cost more than RM 150+…Well there is also diferrence in Designer and Niche Fragrances and cost around RM 200+…

         Lately,there is also been releasing sport fragrance and its totally new to me……….As for me, I am quite a fragrance collecter and collected around 10 and I bet it will increase over the year.I admit myself as wierd junk ….haha cos taking fragrance as a collection would not be anything that a guy would do but what else can i say……it just hobbies.

This is the fragrace that top 3 fragrance i like in my collection
1)Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male
2)Blueberry london for men
3)212 men bu carolina herrera

        These fragrance smell awsome for me and it stay on skin aroud 10 hours….I would be recommand to any guys if they want to purchace their first bottle of fragrance

No comments:

Post a Comment