Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Favourite Perfume...........


        Well,I found something new on the website,its http://perfumeberry.blogspot.com/ ......There are having a competiton and I just found out right now.The winner of the competiton will be awarded a miniature worth RM100......wow that is cool right.........Furthermore,there is more to win as the second runner will be awarded a miniature worth RM75 and the third will be awarded a miniature also worth RM50.....PLUS there is complimentary prizes for the 10 lucky contestants that will be also awarded perfume vial......And all thanks to http://perfumeberry.blogspot.com/ for the prize contributions.The flyers can be seen below:


       Hmmm,for my favourite perfume or fragrance all time ,it must be definately Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male.




        For hot weather in Malaysia, it is very difficult for us to find a fragrance that really suit with our skin cos whenever we sweat when wearing fragrance,the smell tend to project like hell and it is too overwhelming.Moreover,it does not stay long on your skin.That will be a huge problem.......
   
      So until I found this fragrance which I encounter it in a counter in Parkson a years ago......The promoter was standing there keep on telling me to try this perfume. And I know I found the right one just 1 spray on my hand.......And I will be telling you,this fragrance doesn't overwhelming even if you sweat...that is totally cool right...Plus it has a very excellent longevity it will stay on my skin for more that 12 hours.....crazy right...but that is the truth.......

       Le Male is an absolutely stunning fragrance. Detractors will point out the overall sweetness or the heavy vanilla base, both are fair points if you dislike either of those qualities in a fragrance. The dry-down is nearly all vanilla on my skin, which I am a huge fan of. I find it incredibly calming and almost therapeutic and it also attracts compliments like no other.....really....I get lots of girls asking me why I smell so nice and I just explain its Le Male and bla bla bla............gets lot of attention....

      Not only that,when you check on the can container of Le Male,I can definately bet it as the most stylish and modern container since no one would ever thought of storing your fragrance in a tin can and the designers really hit me on.

      Well last but not least,I will be thankful for http://perfumeberry.blogspot.com/  for having such competiton and will be hoping to win........



                                                                                              

1 comment:

  1. tq for the support...
    we will contact you if you one of the winner..
    tq

    iza
    perfumeberry

    ReplyDelete