Friday, April 30, 2010

HOT!!!!!! HEAT!!!!!!!! HELL!!!!

            Really?..........did we do anything wrong? That would be absolutely.........I still remember when i still a child.Hmm....around 7 years old,i still remember the morning i wake up.Its like waking up with wet scent.Its cool and not until 12 o"clock,i would never switch on the fan.But now even the air condition doesn't seem has any effect on me..
          
          I am sweating all the way now and its like a bad smelly waterfall.Around 6-10 times bathing needed to ensure my hygine or to get rid of my body smell .....But is that necessary?yup for me but i am not sure what is correct...haha..

        So what really cause this kind of global worming?....We already know it ...so any action to be taken ?..yup,be green and reduce the usage of plastic bags since it cannot be decompose........

No comments:

Post a Comment